The Buka Food is committed to your privacy.
We can also change this policy from time to time by means of updating this page. You ought to test this page once in a while to ensure that you are glad with any adjustments. This policy is effective from the 1st of December 2020.
We may collect the subsequent information:
- Details which you offer through filling in forms on our website:
This consists of information supplied at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, or soliciting for further services. We may additionally ask you for information while you report a hassle with our site.
- If you contact us, we might also hold a report of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for study purposes, even though you do not have to reply to them.
- Details of transactions you perform through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
Info of your visits to our website include, but not constrained to visitors’ data, location records, weblogs and other communication records, whether that is required for our own billing functions or otherwise and the assets which you get entry to.
You’re required to create an account on the web page before subscribing to the services by way of imputing a username and password. You are answerable for all actions taken under your imputed username and password.
By creating an account on the site you affirm:
- That all the information you provide are real, correct, current and complete in all respects;
- Not to disclose your password to all people and to make every effort to hold your password safe;
- To change your password right away upon discovering that your account has been compromised; and
- To inform us in case you suspect someone has accessed your account without permission.
What we do with the data we gather
Information you input into our registration forms can be accrued and saved by us so that we may contact you in terms of the character of your tried transaction, even in case you don’t confirm the transaction. We may send operational emails to investigate as to why the purchase wasn’t completed, which you may opt-out of at any time.
What's a cookie?
We use traffic log cookies to pick out which pages are being used. This enables us examine facts approximately, website traffic and improve our website so that it will tailor it to patron wishes.
We use these facts for statistical evaluation purposes after which the facts are removed from the system. Cookies help us provide you with a better internet site, by allowing us to know which pages you find beneficial and which you do not.
A cookie in no manner offers us entry to your laptop or any statistics about you, apart from the facts you share with us.
To summarise, they permit us:
-To build your box/order and take you to checkout.
-To gather facts about your alternatives, and so permit us to customise our web page according to your personal interests.
-To speed up your searches.
-To understand your searches while you use our web page
-To estimate our target market length and usage sample.
What styles of cookie do we use?
We use Necessary, Options, Statistics & Advertising cookies to track what you’re doing at the website. They help us enhance the website and fulfil our promise of giving you a higher browsing level in the future.
You may study more on what each of these cookies does:
Necessary cookies: they make a website usable by enabling fundamental capabilities like page navigation and access to comfortable areas of the site. The website can’t function well without those cookies.
- Preference cookies: preference cookies allow a website to consider information that changes the manner the internet site behaves or appears, like your selected language or the location you’re in.
Statistic cookies: Statistic cookies help site proprietors to apprehend how site visitors engage with websites with the aid of amassing and reporting statistics anonymously.
How can I manage my cookie preferences?
At The Buka Food, we’ll always ask for your consent to accept cookies before continuing onto our website, and you can also access, change, delete and limit your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Please keep in mind this will prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. You can find how to manage your cookies for the following browsers below:
Links to other websites and social media sites
Our internet site may also include hyperlinks to other websites or social media websites of interest. However, as soon as you’ve used those hyperlinks to leave our site, you should know that we do not have any control over that different internet site. Consequently, we can’t be chargeable for the safety and privacy of any information which you provide whilst travelling such websites, and such sites are not governed via this privacy assertion. You should be cautious.
We share your information with third parties and partners for the following purposes:
Administering certain aspects of our service and providing you with the products ordered via our website, such as the delivery of your orders, taking payments, managing payment disputes and gathering feedback via a review site to assess your experience of our products and Services
- Where we are required to disclose information by law.
- Where we have your permission, such as to display your feedback and/or photos.
- We may use your data to show you relevant offers and promotions on third party sites.
- We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You can opt-out of this at any time.
We use information about you inside the following approaches:
- To make certain that content from our website is presented in the most effective way for you and for your pc.
- To offer you with records, merchandise, or services that you request from us or which we sense may interest you, in which you have got consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our duties from any contracts entered into among you and us.
- To permit you to take part in interactive functions of our service when you choose to
- To inform you about adjustments to our service.
- We may periodically ship promotional emails about new merchandise, unique offers, or other records which we think you could find interesting.
- Occasionally, we may use your records to contact you for marketplace studies. Why? because we need to construct something you like, and we thrive on your critiques and remarks.
- We may contact you through email, phone, or mail, and use the facts to customise the website, our products, and services in step with your pastimes.
- We might also use your personal statistics to ship you promotional records which we suppose you could find interesting in case you tell us you wish this to occur.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Info@thebukafood.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Where we store your data
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.